This is the GameSentral Rewind, a daily recap of the top gaming headlines.
Sony pulls game claiming to have “world’s fastest Platinum trophy”
Sony has pulled 5-Star 1000 Top Rated from PlayStation Network and has asked the developer to change the game’s name and remove any mention of trophies, according to Eurogamer.
The Platinum trophy could’ve reportedly been earned in 20 minutes, as it only consisted of tile puzzles made of 4K wallpapers. Additionally, the game was priced at the low bar of $0.98.
July’s free PlayStation Plus games
July is near, and that means that PlayStation Plus subscribers have another set of free games to look forward to. Highlighting the roster this month are the following:
- Until Dawn (PS4)
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series (PS4)
- Tokyo Jungle (PS3)
- Darkstalkers Resurrection (PS3)
- Element4l (Vita)
- Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! (Vita, PS4 cross-buy)
For now, you have a few more days to pick up June’s free games, which include Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange.
Seven more games coming to Xbox Game Pass
Speaking of July, the rip of a new calendar page will be accompanied with seven new games joining the Xbox Game Pass library. These are:
- Resident Evil 6 (Xbox One)
- Dead Island Definitive Edition (Xbox One)
- The Flame in the Flood (Xbox One)
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Xbox One)
- F1 2015 (Xbox One)
- Bard’s Gold (Xbox One)
- Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine (Xbox 360, Xbox One backwards compatible)
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service that gives subscribers streaming access to a library of over 100 games for $10 a month. Games will be cycling in and out of the catalog each month, starting in November.